Pointed Ears - VIDEO
1. Apply a thin coat of spirit adhesive to the outside of the ear and extend onto side of face.
2. Using your finger, tap the area until the adhesive becomes tacky.
3. Fit the appliance over the ear and gently press onto skin, paying attention to secure the edges.
4. With a brush, apply the pale pink makeup from the Reel FX Makeup palette to the outside of the appliance and blend onto skin.
5. With a smaller brush, apply a brown cream makeup to the creases in the appliance.
6. Using the red cream, lightly apply to the inside crevice of the ear appliance.
7. With a wedge sponge, blend all the colors over the appliance and onto the skin.
8. Repeat these steps for the opposite ear.