Werewolf Nose - VIDEO
1. 1. Apply a light coast of gum to the nose.
2. With your finger, gently tap the spirit adhesive until it becomes tacky.
3. Press the appliance onto the skin, being sure to press around the edges to secure.
4. With a light brown or skin toned makeup and a wedge sponge, blend the makeup from the appliance onto the face.
5. Using a black pencil, highlight the indentions of the nose and extend onto face with light strokes.
6. Sketch in dark black eyebrows and paint the lids for s dark look.
7. Using a wedge sponge, soften the pencil for a smudged look.
8. With the black pencil again, shade the sides of the face and chin area to replicate the look of hair. Blend with a sponge.
9. Outline the lips and fill in with a black crayon.
10. Set with translucent powder.