Screwed - VIDEO
1. Apply a light coat of spirit gum to the desired area.
2. With your finger, gently tap the spirit gum until it becomes tacky.
3. Press the appliance onto the skin, being sure to press around the edges to secure.
4. With a stippling sponge and the purple makeup from the injury stack, apply sporadically around the edges of the appliance.
5. Repeat this step with both the red and yellow colors from the stack.
6. Using a wedge sponge, blend the colors outward.
7. With a stippling sponge, dab blood to the outside of the appliance and with a brush, around the edge of the screw.