Zombie – VIDEO
1. Apply a base coat of liquid latex with a sponge.
2. Allow to dry.
3. Apply 2-3 coats more of liquid latex with torn pieces of toilet paper. Make sure all edges of toilet paper are torn and that there are no straight edges.
4. Use the toilet paper and latex to build up features and create gashes.
5. Peel back some of the toilet paper to create loose/torn skin and bigger gashes.
6. Mix crushed corn flakes and dried oatmeal to the liquid latex and apply to face for a "rotted" look.
7. Allow to dry. Use a hair dyer on a cool setting if needed.
8. Paint all crevices, pits, holes and underside areas with black makeup.
9. Paint the rest of the face with a green or grey makeup.
10. Add blood to all rips, tears, gashes and wounds.